Thank you for your interest in joining MCALA.
As our community grows and with your help we will continue to enhance our ability to advocate, influence, and educate our members and the business environment we operate within.
Steps for membership:
- Download and print out this form. The form is fiillable.
- Pay an annual membership fee
- Members $135.00
- Vendors $250.00
- Please remit the form and payment to MCALA at 112 Boeykens Place, Suite 4C, Normal Illinois 61761
- Our administrator will get back to you with more information
McLean County Area Landlord Association – Member Code of Ethics
The members of McLean County Area Landlord Associates desire to conduct this enterprise with the utmost of professionalism.
The MCALA member is civic-minded and operates within the highest standards. He/She recognizes that the interests of the community require the highest and best use of the land and buildings. The MCALA member recognizes the need for adequate housing and the preservation of a healthy living environment. Thus, the members share a common responsibility to maintain and improve housing. The letters, MCALA, therefore will be synonymous with the competency, fairness and integrity of its members.
Every MCALA member agrees to conduct business in accordance with the articles set forth below:
1. The member will not discriminate against any person for reasons of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, familial status or handicap.
2. The member will recognize that residents are our customers and we are in a service industry.
3. The member will not engage in any illegal practices and always conduct business in a professional manner.
4. The member will not cheat, wrong or defraud any other member, owner or resident.
5. The member has an obligation to help another member whenever possible.
6. The member should endeavor to stay informed on matters affecting housing in the community.
7. The member shall keep informed regarding local, state and federal law.
8. The member will be aware of the needs and concerns of our community and as property owner will make every effort to respond to those needs and concerns.